A M Mortgage Solutions

Insurance & Protection

We can help you find appropriate insurance products for your needs. Put a protection policy in place so that in the event of your death or illness, you won’t have to worry about your finances. As, should the worst happen, and you have the correct policy in place, your mortgage repayments will be maintained or alternatively you or your loved ones will receive a cash lump sum to cover the mortgage payment. Below is a list of some of the protection products we can arrange for you. We will listen to you to ascertain what is important for you and then source relevant protection products in line with your budget.

The plan will have no cash in value at any time and will cease at the end of the term. If premiums are not maintained, then cover will lapse.

Types of Insurance Cover

Mortgage Protection Insurance

Mortgage protection insurance is a form of life cover. If you are unable to work due to an illness or you die during the term of the policy, the policy will kick in and pay the rest of your Mortgage.

Critical illness cover​

Critical illness cover

In the event you are diagnosed with a critical illness the policy will payout a lump sum Tax free to help you pay for expenses while you take some time to recover. Critical illness plans may not cover all the definitions of a critical illness. The definitions vary between providers and will be described in the key features and policy document if you go ahead with a plan.
Income protection cover​

Income protection cover

If you are sick or injured and cant work, this policy will protect a percentage of your income and will paid monthly. As its Tax free it should replace a significant part of your lost income. The benefit is paid until the end of the policy term or until you are able to return to work. 

Buildings and contents insurance​

Buildings and contents insurance

When you take out a mortgage, the lender will require that you have adequate buildings insurance, which insures the property against damage from a list of perils such as fire, flood, theft or third-party malicious damage.

Alongside the standard perils mentioned above you can also include accidental damage to both elements, legal cover and home emergency cover. Under the content’s insurance you can also upgrade your cover to include personal items outside of the property, for risks such as loss, theft or accidental damage, which would not otherwise be included.

To  discuss your requirements, please call us on 01604 552 100